Sunday, September 12, 2010

LIFE DRAWING TWO!







Im excited to take life drawing two. I was excited for life drawing one, but it kind of was put on a back burner to some of the other classes i was taking. This semester, I plan to make it more of a priority and get more out of it than i did last semester. I'm definitely excited to learn more about the skull and bone structures.

My major is studio art with a concentration in painting and a minor in photography.

Despite being busy with work and other odd life predicaments, I have still found time to make art. Well, this summer i did take my second painting 3 class. It was an awesome class to just make stuff for hours. I've continued this series dealing with aging, death, and a personal relationship with my grandma. I dont know how i feel about the entire series, but i like some pieces i've made.

I've also recently started shooting film again with my old 35mm camera from what i think is the 70's (maybe earlier?). I havent developed them yet, but im pretty excited for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment