Tuesday, November 30, 2010

wa-oh, wa-oh.

whoops. i guess im not very good at keeping up with blogs. Its a stressful time of year. Many people can argue that thanksgiving break helps them out, and they get all rested up for the last kick of the semester. Not this girl. I stayed in menomonie this year (for the second year in the row) due to poor planning on my mother and sister's part. I'm not complaining though. I got a lot of stuff figured out and done, but I still have a lot to go. Feeling rested is hardly whats happening with me. I'm feeling stressed to say the least.

Im going to try to pull myself together and really try to nail this final project. its interesting trying to draw on a piece of paper that is practically my size. its exciting though. we'll see where this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment