Sunday, January 31, 2010


Hi, I'm Missy.

So, after I made this account I realized that I sounded a bit cocky with the name of my url. I really didn't mean it. Its actually taken from a man man song and its supposed to be top drawer (like dresser drawer) and I thought it was funny that drawer and drawer were spelled the same. Maybe its not so funny. ha, so there's that.

I am a junior painting major at Stout. I'm really excited for this class because I have always been really interested in the human body. I took anatomy and physiology in high school and had a lot of fun dissecting fetal pigs and cats, going to the body world exhibit, and poking around in some human cadavers. I think this class will be beneficial to my work and really help me understand the human form more.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/broken_face/

No comments:

Post a Comment